IS THERE A MINIMUM HIRE ORDER?
We have a minimum hire order of $400.00 in place. Delivery and pickup fees are quoted separately.
DO YOU REQUIRE A DEPOSIT?
Yes – a 50% non-refundable deposit is required within 7 days to offer you (the client) and Rosie Pose Event Hire security. Items cannot be held for you until your customer booking form is signed. By paying your booking deposit, the items you have requested will be held for you only on your event date, Rosie Pose Event Hire will make those items unavailable to other clients once your deposit is received. Booking deposits are not refundable nor transferable.
WHAT IS YOUR DELIVERY FEE?
Our delivery fees vary depending on the location of your event and your hire order. To give you an idea of how we price our deliveries we take into consideration the following:
– Most orders take up to 1-2 hours to load the truck with one to two blokes.
– Anywhere between 0.5-2 hours travel to your location.
– Arrive and unload your order may take another hour.
We do our absolute best to try and make your delivery and pickup fee affordable and certainly do not use delivery charges to make a profit.
ARE WE ABLE TO PICKUP OUR HIRE ORDER?
We do offer a DIY service enabling you to collect small orders only. Anything heavy, bulky or upholstered will not be available for DIY collection. To avoid any late fees, all items must be returned at the agreed date and time, with adequate notice given.
CAN YOU OFFER A DISCOUNT?
We are unable to offer a discount; we consider our prices to be competitive and fairly priced as they are only the best.
WHAT AREAS DO YOU SERVICE?
We service from Port Macquarie to the Byron Bay Region.
DO YOU OFFER A “SETUP” SERVICE WHEN YOU DELIVER YOUR FURNITURE?
On most occasions we deliver your items to a secure location allowing you or your planner to arrange the furniture as they please. We love to recommend the best styling and setup companies, who have packages to suit for amazing design and setups. For décor items, we do not set these up as there is a certain amount of planning and styling required for this; however for tables and chairs we are happy to provide you with a quote to set these in place for you. All Arbours and Lighting are required to be put up by Rosie Pose Event Hire staff.
WHEN WILL MY DELIVERY BE SCHEDULED TO ARRIVE?
A member of our team will contact you, one week prior to your delivery to inform you of your delivery time. We always try to accommodate your schedule as best we can. All delivery times given allow a two-hour window. Please ensure someone is always there to meet our delivery team and driveways are clear during this time.
CAN I CHANGE MY ORDER BEFORE MY EVENT?
Please select your hire items wisely; once your booking deposit is received we do not allow items to be changed due to loss of opportunity. We do however offer a 10% leeway to your original order for chairs only.
DO YOU REQUIRE A BOND?
We ask for every order that you read our Terms and Conditions and sign off on the order. We also require a Credit Card Form to as a Security Bond for damaged or lost items.
WHAT HAPPENS IF SOMETHING GETS BROKEN/DAMAGED OR UNRETURNED?
– If an item is unreturned, broken or damaged beyond repair, payment of full replacement value + lost income is required within seven days. Your bond will be refunded once payment is cleared or alternatively your bond can be used towards your payment.
– If an item is returned damaged but repairable, you will be sent an invoice for the cost of repairs and payment is required within seven days. Your bond will be refunded once payment is cleared or alternatively your bond can be used towards your payment.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE UPHOLSTERED ITEMS ARE RETURNED DIRTY?
– For all Tiffany chair cushions that are returned dirty, $2.00 per cushion is charged to clean. An invoice will be issued to you for payment or taken out of your bond.
– Upholstered items that are returned dirty will be professionally cleaned at our warehouse and an invoice will be issued to you for payment or taken out of your bond.
WHEN IS FULL PAYMENT EXPECTED?
Your full payment is required to be paid 30 days prior to your event. If your event is booked within the 30 day payment requirement, full payment is expected.